A lot of people in Canada have grown up buying things online. In fact, the last time they went to a brick-and-mortar store was…well, we can’t quite remember. If you’re looking to grow your ecommerce brand, it probably feels like you’re competing with everyone else’s business on the internet—not just other stores, but ads and popups and entertainment as well.
Your online store needs to be functional and compelling or else it will get buried under all the noise. That’s where an ecommerce web developer comes in! We’ll help you choose the right one for your brand below.
Table of Contents
The world has become increasingly digitized, and so have our daily lives. Ecommerce web development is a trend that has taken off because it offers many benefits to both businesses and customers alike.
Ecommerce web development services are available in different types: from quick-fix solutions to full-package customized solutions for eCommerce websites, there are plenty of options to choose from when it comes to selecting the right service for your business needs and goals.
Let’s start by taking a look at what ecommerce is in general before we dive into the different types of services offered by eCommerce developers, why they matter, their advantages over other forms of online marketing (or not), and how they can help your business grow in the future!
Ecommerce Web Development Market
The eCommerce market is a growing market and is expected to grow at a CAGR (annual growth rate) of 24.1% in the next five years. The sector has been estimated to be worth $25 trillion by 2023. With this ever-increasing market, it’s important for eCommerce businesses to consider good web development practices when building their websites in order to ensure that they get the best return on investment (ROI) possible.
Benefits of Hiring an Ecommerce Web Development Company
Your customers expect their information to be secure when browsing online stores—and if you don’t have the expertise of a qualified developer on hand, then they may not trust shopping on your site at all!
If people are unable to find what they’re looking for quickly and easily via search engines like Google or Bing!, then there’s no point in having them visit in the first place! This type of comprehensive approach has been proven time and again as being effective–but only if done properly (i.e., by hiring experts).
Services Offered by an Ecommerce Web Development Company
An ecommerce web development company offers the services mentioned below:
- Website Development: This is the process of creating a new website from scratch. The company has to design the website, create content for it and build it with the latest technologies.
- Website Maintenance: It involves maintaining an existing site to ensure it’s accessible across all devices, working as intended, and meeting its business objectives.
- Redesign/Restructuring: A redesign is done when one wants to change things around on their website but continue using the same URL or domain name as before. Restructuring involves changing how a user experiences your website – what they see first when they visit and where they go after that initial impression – without changing anything else about your site’s content or structure (and thus keeping its original URL).
- Hosting Services: Most businesses provide hosting services along with designing their e-commerce sites because there are so many elements involved in setting up an online store that can be difficult for entrepreneurs who don’t have any experience in web development or design to do themselves. These include things like shopping cart software integration, SSL certificates (to protect credit card information), inventory management systems integration into accounting software solutions etcetera…
Why Choose Social Spike Marketing Group?
As a leading ecommerce web development company in Canada, Social Spike Marketing Group understands the importance of having a professional and experienced team of ecommerce web developers. Our team consists of industry experts who have extensive knowledge about all aspects of building an online business.
We also have a team of ecommerce web designers who focus on creating visually appealing and functional websites for your online store that will attract visitors from across the world. Our designers understand how to create an engaging user experience while making it easy for users to navigate through your site easily and quickly find what they want with minimal effort.
Our team is composed of content writers who specialize in creating high-quality SEO-friendly copywriting material such as blog posts, landing pages, and product descriptions so that you can rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs), increase traffic to your site and improve conversions rate at the same time.
How to Choose the Right Ecommerce Web Developer for Your Brand
- Find a company with experience in your industry.
- Find a company with experience in your niche.
- Find a company with experience with your target audience.
- Find a company that has experience with your competitors, if any.
- Find a company that understands how the web works and can help you make it work for you, not against you (i.e., they know SEO).
Ecommerce web development, when done right, can boost your sales!
Ecommerce web development is one of the best ways to boost sales. It’s also a great way to connect with your customers and build trust with them. You can use e-commerce web development to provide your customers with an amazing experience, which will lead them to buy more from you in the future.
In closing, don’t be afraid of the digital age. Embrace it! After all, if your company isn’t online, then you don’t exist in the eyes of many potential customers. What are you waiting for? We understand that time is money and that the wrong developer can set you back both. That’s why we’re here to help ensure that doesn’t happen!